As the summer heats up, it’s worth taking a look back in the year when cannabis research was just as hot. Exciting new studies continue to come out with the global trend toward legalization and acknowledging the therapeutic potential of cannabis.
Research so far this year encompasses finding the region in the brain that gets you high to the medicinal benefits of CBD. Below are some stand-out research papers from the first half of the year.
Jump to a Study:
- States With Liberal Cannabis Policies Have Lower Rates of Cannabis Use Disorders
- Looking for the Brain Region That Causes the High
- Adolescent Cannabis Consumers Don’t Have Structural Brain Abnormalities
- CBD Protects Against THC’s Effects on Learning and Memory
- Narrowing Down the Culprit of Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome
- CBD Could Effectively Treat Related Symptoms of Autism
States With Liberal Cannabis Policies Have Lower Rates of Cannabis Use Disorders
Opponents of cannabis legalization claim that increasing