SAINT LAURENT, Quebec, Aug. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — IntelGenx Technologies Corp. (IGX.V)(IGXT) (the “Company” or “IntelGenx”), a leader in pharmaceutical films, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019. All dollar amounts are expressed in U.S. currency and results are reported in accordance with United States generally accepted accounting principles except where noted otherwise.
2019 Second Quarter Financial Summary:
- Revenue was $197,000, compared to $234,000 in the second quarter of 2018
- Adjusted EBITDA was ($2.1 million), compared to ($1.9 million) in Q2-2018
- Cash and short-term investments totaled $6.1 million as at June 30, 2019 compared to $3.7 million in Q2-2018
- Received its first shipment of cannabis extract from Tilray, Inc. (TLRY) (“Tilray®”), providing sufficient quantities for ongoing RD batch production of cannabis-infused VersaFilm®.
- In connection with its ongoing Montelukast clinical