- CB2 Insights has been selected as exclusive research technology platform for the UK’s largest medical cannabis Pilot – Project TWENTY21
- Project TWENTY21 aims to enroll 20,000 patients into the Pilot and CB2 Insights was selected as the platform on which to build the patient registry and generate Real-World Evidence throughout the program
- The Pilot will assess efficacy, safety, quality of life, health outcome measures and patient reported outcomes, focusing on cannabinoid therapies
- UK represents emerging market with immense potential but has seen major barriers to access due to limited data resources for physicians and other stakeholders
- CB2 Insights’ experience in building one of the largest patient registries specific to medical cannabis in the US through its multi-state clinical operations, led to this partnership
- For more details on Project TWENTY21, Drug Science’s press release can be found here.
TORONTO, July 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — CB2 Insights (CSE:CBII;