- U.S. granted patent protection for ophthalmic use;
- U.S. granted patent protection for topical delivery, increased drug solubility and abuse deterrence;
- U.S. FDA provides positive response on painful dry eye development program;
- Panag completes a Phase 3 clinical trial for a topical pain reliever;
- Tetra completes four clinical trials;
- Serenityã trial to launch in USA and Canada; and
- Promised revenues to meet delivery targets.
OTTAWA, June 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Tetra Bio-Pharma Inc. (“Tetra” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: TBP) (OTCQB: TBPMF), a bio-pharmaceutical company engaged in cannabinoid-derived drug discovery and development, is pleased to provide investors with an update on our research, regulatory and commercial activities. This market update covers Tetra and its subsidiaries, Panag and Tetra Natural Health (TNH).
Tetra has grown from a small biotech to a biopharma with an enviable drug pipeline covering ophthalmic, chronic pain and oncology. The Company has completed four clinical trials providing in-depth knowledge on the