- (1:00) – Legal Cannabis Market Explosion: Growth Expectations
- (4:40) – AdvisorShares Pure Cannabis ETF: YOLO
- (12:25) – How Does YOLO Compare To ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (MJ)?
- (19:45) – How Should Investors Navigate The Volatility Of The Marijuana Market?
- (22:30) – AdvisorShares Vice ETF: ACT
- (25:50) – Episode Roundup: Podcast@Zacks.com
In this episode of ETF Spotlight, I speak with Dan Ahrens, COO at AdvisorShares. We discuss cannabis investing and the AdvisorShares Pure Cannabis ETF YOLO, which Dan manages.
The legalization of recreational cannabis in Canada has provided a big boost to the industry, which is growing and evolving rapidly. In the US, 33 states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana’s medical use and supply, and ten states now allow marijuana for recreational use, but it remains illegal at the federal level.