- Axsome Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXSM) jumped 215 percent to $8.28 after the company disclosed that it has achieved its primary endpoint in its Phase 2 trial for major depressive disorder..
- Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE: LXFT) climbed 81.4 percent to $57.50 after the company announced it is being acquired by DXC for $2 billion.
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: LOXO) gained 65.6 percent to $231.63 after the company received an acquisition offer from Eli Lilly (NYSE: LLY) at $235/Share in cash.
- Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: SAGE) gained 44.6 percent to $140.99 after the company disclosed that its SAGE-217 met its primary and secondary endpoints in its Phase 3 clinical trial in postpartum depression.
- QEP Resources, Inc. (NYSE: QEP) gained 43.1 percent to $8.70 after Elliott Management made an offer to acquire the company.
- Insmed Incorporated (NASDAQ: INSM) jumped 41.1 percent