Almost nine out of ten American millennials believe that cannabis is safer than alcohol, according to a new study.
The Tylt, an online polling organization focused on millennials’ views on hot-button topics, has just released the findings of a new cannabis poll. They found that about 87% of millennials in the United States feel that cannabis is safer than alcohol. The poll also discovered that 84% of millennials support legalizing cannabis.
The question on cannabis safety is not the only poll The Tylt has conducted lately on the topic. Below are the results of several other cannabis-related opinion polls:
- 87.6% of millennials believe marijuana is safer than alcohol
- 85.6% of millennials believe that marijuana is actually good for your health
- 93.2% say marijuana is better for athletes than painkillers, opioids
- 89.2% want marijuana to be allowed in sports
- 81.2% believe criminals serving time