- Taking cannabidiol (CBD) with approved medications makes 10% seizure free
- The dual treatment enables up to 26% to reduce their existing drugs’ doses
- CBD also makes 14% of patients feel more alert and better able to communicate
- It is a cannabis-derived nutritional supplement that is linked to medical benefits
- CBD does not contain any THC, which is what makes cannabis users ‘high’
A supplement derived from cannabis halves the risk of suffering a seizure in 44 percent of epilepsy sufferers, new research suggests.
Taking cannabidiol (CBD) alongside the commonly-prescribed medication clobazam also makes 10